Thursday, March 15, 2007

Our princess has arrived!


more photos, taken around her 1 day birthday!

















7 pounds, 6 ounces. A healthy, beautiful little girl!





10 comments:

Proud Pawpaw of Eme, Luci, Ruby, Tyce, Dash, Wavey said...

Oh, look at Emersyn and Heather - they're both beautiful!
What chipmunk cheeks Emersyn has! Welcome, my little golden piglet.

PawPaw

coleenehanson said...

oh, she is so beautiful and perfect, I just love her!!! Can't wait to see you and meet the little one today.

Deborah said...

Many Many blessings Enchanting Emmy and Radiant Mom!

Indeed a picture is worth 10,000 words. Actually no description can capture your beauty... the rapture of this brilliant baby and the stunning quality of mother and child.

Congratulations to all ... and may you continue to embrace this magical love and tenderness.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is beautiful!! Those cheeks are adorable! I can't wait to see and hold her. Enjoy and congratulations!

Jennifer said...

What a doll! Congratulations, Jeff and Heather. You are going to make great parents! Emersyn Kate, you are one lucky gal. Can't wait to meet you!

Unknown said...

Jeff and Heather and of course Emersyn: Larry and I could not stop ahhing and oohing. Babies do not even have to do anything without giving heart warming thoughts. Maybe we will see all when we visit n.c. Larry & Barb Ohio

Anonymous said...

Heather and Jeff:
We are so very happy for your guys! What a beautiful and healthy girl you have! I think she's got her Daddy's cheeks!
Can't wait to visit soon!
Jen and Chris

Ginger said...

What a beautiful baby!!!
I am so happy for y'all.
Love Ginger

Siobhan said...

Congratulations you guys.
Brings tears of happeniss to my eyes.

Love- Siobhan

Caroline said...

She is absolutley beautiful, I hope we get a chance to make it out there to see her. By the way I LOVE her name....Congratulations!