Growing Together.
Heather thinks I'm the only one who looks at this. She says that's why they've been so casual about updating it.Am I the only one?
HAHA you put a feeler out there, in my experience if you put a feeler out YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE...until now of course.
Hey Guys, Your probably dont know who PNTHRFAN is, its me of course...Dave BrownPS the baby is adorable and looks a lot like Jeff without the beard, maybe your next picture you should put a beard on her for the viewing audience. Just a suggestion.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Heather thinks I'm the only one who looks at this. She says that's why they've been so casual about updating it.
Am I the only one?
HAHA you put a feeler out there, in my experience if you put a feeler out YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE...until now of course.
Hey Guys, Your probably dont know who PNTHRFAN is, its me of course...
Dave Brown
PS the baby is adorable and looks a lot like Jeff without the beard, maybe your next picture you should put a beard on her for the viewing audience. Just a suggestion.
Post a Comment