We'll this has been another busy week that didn't start out too well. We walked into daycare last Monday morning and Emersyn threw up bananas all over the room. Needless to say, the teachers looked at us and very politely told us that Emersyn had to go home for the day. So, we changed clothes, helped clean the floor and headed to mommy's office. We stayed there to terrorize everyone for a few hours, then we went home, had lunch and took a short nap. No more throw up, but she did have high fever. On Tuesday, we headed to the doctor where Emersyn was diagnosed with an ear infection.
After that excitement, the week progressed pretty much as normal. She recovered quickly after getting started on antibiotics. This weekend was great. We went swimming twice, to the farmer's market and to the symphony. We learned that Emersyn dances the same way to classical music or hip hop and that she LOVES the water slide. I think she made Jeff go down the slide at Aunt Lauren and Uncle Kai's pool at least 25 times.
Also, I know I keep posting pictures of Emersyn sleeping, but I want you all to see how exhausted she is at the end of the day. We wear the poor little thing out every day!
2 comments:
Great new photos - and, of course, the basketball shots are deeply appreciated.
I'm glad she loves the water so much and was really tickled to see her expression on the slide.
Love,
Grandpa
Emersyn is very lucky to have two such wonderful parents!
E&L's Grandpa
Post a Comment