So, Ganpaw came to visit us for two whole weeks and we got to spend alot of time together. I really love him and I am glad he was able to stay so long. Can't wait to see him in November when mom and me are going to visit him in California.
In other news, although I can type in complete sentences, I just recently learned how to talk in two word sentences. I say Dada Home and More Nana. My new words are too numerous to type on this blog, but I now say house, watermelon, lawnmower, come, help, hungry and eat. Daycare is getting to be OK too, although I'd really rather be at home. The only real thing wrong with daycare is that I keep getting sick. At least I am kind enough to share my illnesses with both mom and dad. They are pretty convinced I brought home the plague from daycare. Maybe that will convince them it is not the place for me anyhow.
-EME KATE
1 comment:
Well, Ganpaw really loves her, too, and was so glad to spend lots of time with her - though it still wasn't enough. She's a sweetheart and loads of fun. If Mom and Dad hadn't been so vigilant, I'd have sneaked her back to California with me.
I know that Eme Kate loves me also because she was kind enough to share her day-care germs with me as well as with Heather and Jeff....
Post a Comment