There are no excuses to explain why I have not updated this blog since January. And, will be totally suprised if anyone is still actually checking the blog. I don't think it is possible to give details about the previous six months, so I'm just going to start from the past couple of weeks.
Eme continues to do great. She is growing up and her funny personality is shining through every day. She's making jokes, funny faces and realizing that other people have feelings. She is really turning into a little person. She is also learning to read a little. She can read Go, Stop, Bear, Papa, Eme and Mama so far. She is also working on writing her letters. She is spending her days playing at her preschool, swimming in the swimming pool (the newest development is that she now goes under water and can swim a little) and riding her two-wheel bike to the cul-de-sac to play with friends. We are lucky to live in a neighborhood where there are lots and lots of little kids, so there is almost always somebody to play with.
I promise to try to update the blog more frequently. Especially since we now have a great new camera that almost takes the pictures for you.










1 comment:
Post a Comment