Tyce grew out of his 0-3 month outfits and they have now been replaced with 3-6 month right on schedule. His daily schedule goes a bit like this - wake, eat, smile/laugh for about 10 to 15 minutes, cry a little, fall asleep for an hour or so; repeat.
Eme's day is like this...Wake, hit the ground running wanting to play, have mom ask her what she wants to eat for breakfast 6,000 times, then mom asks her to get dressed 10,000 times, then we brush teeth, whine a little about brushing our hair, go to the potty and barely make it to school by 9 am. Then she comes home at 1 has a playdate with one of the neighborhood girls or plays outside by herself making mud pies, soup, robber traps, etc. Around 6 she eats dinner, takes a bath, watches a show, reads up to 6 books and falls into bed.
I hope you enjoy the pictures. I start back to work next week, so I will do my best to keep updating this blog. Dad & Qing, if you are reading this I hope you are having fun in China.
Sweet notes written in soap crayon in our shower.
Look, I'm as talented as daddy and can put my whole fist in my mouth. Tyce loves to kick around in the tub each night.
Eme in the Crepe Myrtle out front. We got some really fun shots on a Monday afternoon.
Silly shots too.
No comments:
Post a Comment