Jonas came over to visit this afternoon. He got to play follow the leader, read the same book at least 10 times and fold his 6 foot 5 frame into Emersyn's playhouse several times. She was very upset when Jonas had to leave. I took many photos, but did not have much success with the quality of the pictures. First, the camera was fogged up. Then, I only got one picture where both Emersyn and Jonas were looking at the camera. I guess that's what happens when you are trying to take pictures of a squirming 18 month old and her 36 year old uncle.
Also, Emersyn can't quite say the "J" sound yet. So it looks like Jonas might end up being bubby, which also sounds quite a bit like the way Emersyn says Barbie. : )
1 comment:
I don't know who's luckier, Emersyn or Jonas. I envy them both.
Love,
Gampaw
Post a Comment