Hugging Daddy
Trying to find a way to escape from crazy Mommy and Daddy.
Weee. Eme loves slides. She doesn't care for the swing, but if you let her stay at the playground all day and go down the slide I think she would.

The weather is getting cooler so we had to break out the long pants and sweaters. Keeping Eme's clothes organized is a challenge all in itself. She is growing so fast, we never know what size to buy. It is either too big now or too small in a couple of weeks.
We pretty much hung around the house all weekend and took Eme to the playground. She loves the slide!
Her vocabulary continues to improve. She is really speaking in complete sentences now - saying things like "I want Mommy" and "I want to eat." It's pretty amazing.
The other big news is she had her 18 month check up on Tuesday. She is getting much taller and thinner. She is in the 50 percentile for weight and 70th for height.
Otherwise, things are pretty quiet around here.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you and Jeff are following and appreciating Miss Emersyn's every moment. She's precious.
But, to write "things are pretty quiet around here" - huh? Whenever I phone, "quiet" is not the way I'd describe your end of the line.
Love to all of you,
Gampaw
Post a Comment