


Sorry it's been so long since we posted. I am sorry to all of the devoted folks who still check this blog regularly with no updates. I'm going to post something short today, but promise to do a longer post this weekend.
I can sum up how things have been over the past couple of months in only one word - busy! My work has been busy, Jeff's work has been busy and Eme has been busy. She is probably one of the smartest kids I've ever met - and although I know I am biased, she can say her abcs through G and count to 4 with all the number in the right order. She also always asks about president obama and to watch the news. What 23 month old does that???
Anyhow, here are some pictures of her doing normal kid things. Playing in the snow for the first time and burying herself in stuffed animals.
I promise to post again soon!
1 comment:
Yea - new photos and new comments in the ever-developing Eme saga! Thank you!
Love to all,
PawPaw
Post a Comment