Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Glamour Girl Camo





Every morning Emersyn watches me putting on make up. She laughs and laughs every day. Well, tonight it was really quiet after dinner. When I went to check why it was so quiet, this is what I found. I guess we all knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. Oh, she also has her first split lip. She fell down today and has a good cut on her upper lip. Maybe she was just trying to camouflage her injury with lipstick??

2 comments:

Proud Pawpaw of Eme, Luci, Ruby, Tyce, Dash, Wavey said...

She got the lipstick everywhere except even remotely near where it belongs - preparing for some tribal ritual?
Could she be headed for tattoos and facial studs?

What a creative little cutie.

Love to all,
Gampaw

Lauren said...

wow, she looks so grown up. though i don't think she has a future as an avon lady. i love all the new pics! she is so fun and i'm glad that luciana has a cool older cousin to hang with.